Rafael Him for IL Clinton County Board 5th District
Conservative Ideas with a Common Sense Approach
- 22 Year Combat Veteran (Air Medal 2 Oak leaf Clusters)
- Serves on the Clinton County Board
- Passed 4 Balanced Budgets
- Instrumental in leading Clinton County to be debt free
- Served as a Trustee in the Village of New Baden
- Chairman of Community & Economic Development Committee
- CEO Absolute Support, LLC - Private Business Owner
- President of Kids of Veterans (KVETS, Inc.) Education Charity
- Helped bring 80+ jobs and 4 new businesses to New Baden.
- Supports 2nd Amendment Rights – Voted to update Village Code to allow conceal carry.
- Supported Clinton County Enterprise Zone to encourage job creation and private investment.
- Supported Intergovernmental agreement between New Baden, Trenton and Lebanon to streamline government operations.
“Conservative Ideas with a Common Sense Approach”