QUEEN OF HEARTS RULES OF PLAY
Click Here to Purchase Tickets
1. A game board, with a $250.00 starting jackpot, containing 54 cards (numbered and sealed face down) purchased from a certified gaming vendor, will be displayed online with the Queen of Hearts as the “Jackpot Card”.
2. You must be 18 to be eligible to play.
3. Tickets will be $1.00 each, with no limit on the number of tickets purchased. All tickets sold are single stub tickets so you must print your name on the back of each ticket. Nicknames, abbreviations or numbers are not acceptable forms of a name on the ticket. Once your name is on the ticket, it will be placed in the raffle drum.
4. You do not need to be present to win. If you would like to donate your winnings or parts to our campaign, you can make a check to Vote for Him.
5. The Queen of Hearts drawing will occur every Saturday at 8 PM “Online via Facebook Live” with a maximum of one name will be drawn from the tickets purchased that week. If the Queen of Hearts is not chosen by the holder of the first ticket drawn, the raffle will be held the following Saturday. Tickets will be drawn by a designee of the Staff. If a ticket is drawn with no name on it, it will count as one of the two allowed draws for that session. Ticket sales will end at 7:30 PM the night of the drawing.
EFFECTIVE: December 1, 2017